The Yu-Gi-Oh is an online based game and it attracted millions of People in the world. This game was played by using many cards, so it is also called trading card game. These power cards are used to attack or destroy your opponent and there are two players are allowed to play this game. At starting each player have its own decks and in Yu Gi Oh Duel Links game the deck means collection of power cards and it may contain 40-60 cards. You need to win each stage to move on to the next levels.
How to Play This Game?
If you want to play this game then you should follow some steps.
- First you need to choose your character to play.
- Then click play button to start a game by using power cards.
- Both you and your opponent have their own decks and the deck contains collection of power cards.
- Then you have to select the cards and place that in a respective position or place, if it right you may get some life points.
- After three traps of cards the next chance goes to your opponent, he/she also select and place her/him card into correct position.
- Both players are tried to destroy their opponent by using power cards.
- When a player will get win he/she move to the next level of the game.
- Learn how to get free coins yu gi oh duel links
Rules and Regulations:
- Each player has only three chances to trap the cards.
- In deck, each player has minimum 20-30 cards and maximum 40-60 cards.
- At the starting of game each player have 4000 Life Points.
- Some characters are provides the special skills and an additional life points also.
- When your life point get zero, you will be lose the game.
Phases in this game:
In this game contains six phases that are
- Draw Phase
- Standby Phase
- Main Phase 1
- Battle Phase
- Main Phase 2
- End Phase
- Draw Phase:
In this phase the player can select or draw a card from the deck, suppose the deck is empty the player will lose the game.
- Standby Phase:
No operation is performed in this phase and it can exist for a card affects.
- Main Phase 1:
In this phase the player will set cards with the correct manner.
- Battle Phase:
In this phase the player can attack their opponent by using set of power cards.
- Main Phase 2:
It changes the battle position of already attacked places during this phase.
- End Phase:
It is a Final phase in the six phases of Yu-Gi-Oh duel link game. This phase is also used for exploring or activates the power cards.
Details about Decks:
The deck contains n-number of power cards, each players need to use this decks and this game provides an optional “Extra Deck” up to fifteen cards. The players need to use these decks to upgrade their Yu Gi Oh Duel Links game